Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.Confirms system’s and components’ capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.Develops electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
• Preparation of Data Sheets and Specifications
• Wire Harness Design
• Bill of Materials Preparation
• Generation of Single Line Diagrams (SLD) and Cable Schedule
• Electrical load List
• Hazardous Area Classification Drawings
• Creation of Electrical GA Drawings, Wiring Diagrams and Wiring Lists